The client’s Neuroscience Devices are comprised of précised games specific to functioning of distinct brain areas based on Neuroscience principles. They are used by leading healthcare centers across the globe.
As the number of patients was excessively larger in comparison of the therapist, there was the need of a solution that enables the therapist to handle multiple patients remotely.
The major part of rehabilitation treatment was expected to be automated through the remote controller.
Two different types of devises were being used for numerous patients. One as the hospital set up and the other for home practice.
- 1A remote control tablet application as an interface to communicate with the Neuroscience Device
- 2Therapist remotely can plan, schedule and reschedule exercise for each patient complying with his or her health conditions
- 3Therapist can perceive the patient’s performance through parameters such as Game Score, Accuracy Measures and Difficulty Levels
- 4In case of deviation from expected performance, an automated push notification will be sent to therapist with relevant details
- 5Therapist can change type or level of game anytime and perform all desired actions remotely through this highly secured solution
- 6Google Standard Push Notification, Apple’s Zero Config service discovery protocol for connection, C# Dynamic Link Library as the communication bridge
Therapist could handle multiple patients at a time without making any compromise with the quality of treatment.
After particular level of recovery, patients use the device for home practice under 100% observation of the therapist without even visiting the hospital
The application is proved a noble technology initiative by empowering the healthcare domain and supporting the society