Bulk testing (almost 800+ test cases) on multiple environments was difficult as compared to testing any single scenario. This resulted in repetition of manual testing process by the highly skilled staffs for each test cases.
With each revision of product, the volume and complexity of testing was exponentially increased.
Checking the functioning of applications on different environments was time consuming task due to increased execution time on different OS and browsers.
- 1An Automated Regression Testing Solution with parallel execution of different test cases possibilities developed after successful POC
- 2Page Object Model Framework for easy test maintenance and reduction in duplication of code
- 3The robust and open-source, Selenium automation framework for GUI testing and ease of functionalities
- 4Saucelabs to enable the test case running on multiple environments with other test cases parallelly
- 5Continuous integration of data for ease of testing through Jenkins server incorporated with Selenium and Saucelabs
- 6Reduced infrastructure cost and minimized execution time regardless of requirement complexities and agile system architecture
Productivity of the client’s staff got escalated to more than 60%
Every month over 6,400 test cases get executed
Consistent performance of application in multiple environments increased the client’s credibility and reliance into the market place